Our Aims, Visions and Values
- To raise aspiration.
- Change the life outcome of our Interns.
- Support Interns in the workplace to develop sustainable employability skills.
- Increase opportunities for all within the local community.
- Interns will secure paid employment at the end of the programme.
We believe that all young adults, regardless of need, have the right to employment, to feel valued and be part of their community.
- Excellence and enjoyment for all
- Young adults at the heart of everything that we do
- Innovation, creativity and collaboration
- Young adult voices and their contribution to their community will be heard